I was diagnosed with Bronchitis a week ago after experiencing a dry persistent cough for 3-4 weeks. The doctor prescribe elequine for 5 days (750 mg antibiotic). A week later I am experiencing a cough that is a choking cough that leaves me gasping for oxygen for 2-5 seconds. If feels like I am choking. I went back and now was given areius for treatment for sinuses draining..now says I tonsilitis. I am so scared , please help- afraid to sleep.

Sweetheart, the more you gasp for oxygen, the less you get it. It is a law of respiratory physiology: the more you breathe at rest (deeper and/or faster), the less oxygen your body cells get. Try to breathe less (smaller inhalations and relaxed exhales 24/7), prevent mouth breathing and sleeping on one's back, many more ideas will help you. Search info about the Buteyko breathing method.