My mom and her friend are both on Glucophage and have been for a number of years.
Both women have experienced recently low blood count that their doctors have attributed to internal bleeding. However, the source of the bleeding has not been found. I have recently found another hers friend experiencing the same thing. The only connection between the three is their use of Glucophage. My mom has been experiencing pain, numbness, and tingling in her legs, feet, and toes. Her doctor said this is diabetic neuropathy. Is there anyone who uses Glucophage? I would like to hear someone’s experience with Glucophage. Thanks

I was diagnosed with diabetes 1 about 10 days ago. Doctor said that I don't need any meds or shots, just to change my eating habits which I have done. I am taking 1000 mg of Glucophage daily and the weight is really coming off. According to my scales I have lost around 10 pounds during this time frame and I am beginning to exercise. That will help also. I am seeing the doctor again in another 2 weeks and I'll see then what he tells me. He also told me to get on an induction diet. I just have to find right one.