I've never done this before but I won't see my OB for another week and a half. I need to know I'm not crazy. My first day of my last period (28day cycle) was 1 Aug. I would have ovulated 13-17. I had sex with the potential father at least twice within those days. (No protection--I was on the pill but Aug. was hit or miss on actually taking them) I'm 24 and not TTC. About 5dpo I experienced some unusual spotting, I never experience mid-cycle bleeding. It was mostly brown. At 9dpo I was already experiencing nausea and vomiting, the nausea lasts all day and the vomiting usually occurs immediately within 20mins of waking up. I was also experiencing excessive fatigue. I work two jobs and I've never had a problem till now. I went to the doctor because I wasn't feeling well so she conducted a blood and urine test-- negative for pregnancy and everything else looks great. Doc tells me to come back if my period doesn't start. 10-16dpo: My breasts become sore, start peeing all the time, begin feeling a pulling/pressure on my lower abdominal/pelvic region, temperature ranging 99.1-99.7 consistently, feeling "wet" down there. I check my cervix and it was high and soft and my vaginal walls feel unusually swollen. i've noticed a gurgling noise in my lower stomach. Experiencing food aversion: ABSOLUTELY NO DAIRY. I throw up on the spot and I've never had dairy issues. I use to drink dairy ALL the time. Period is a no show so I return to the doctor on 16dpo another blood test-- negative. I am absolutely baffled. My body is screaming I'm pregnant but all the tests are coming back negative. I go to my OB on 20 Sept. I am going to ask for an ultrasound, just to make sure and to see if there's anything else. I know my body, I know how I carry stress and something is not right. I've read stories about women coming up positive later in their pregnancies. I don't want to put too much stock in that, but I keep telling myself to believe my heart and body and both of them are telling me I'm pregnant. Any advice? I feel really lost right now.

Quote:

i know exactly how you feel i am going through the exact same, the only thing that is different is that i havn't been vomiting ive just been gettin really bad headache's fluttering an as if something is moving in my stomach when i relax just before sleeping.. im always tired and feel as if im run down.. im sleeping 10 hours a day an could easily sleep more ..im not depressed or stressed out in any way.. but about a week ago i have had ligght brown spotting so i went to A&E they was no help at all they done a pregnacy test even though i informed them that they've all been coming back negative like the blood test i had done.. i am scared so much because a close friend of mine has only recently given birth and she also had this trouble it was a complete shock to her when she was 7 months gone she finally found out due to sudden weight gaine and by then it was to late to do anything about it or even have a chance to decide on what they wanted to do..  no one seems to be helping me or even trying to understand what im explaining to them..im waiting to get the implant and i cant get it  done unless i know m 100% sure that im not pregnant.. =[ i havnt seen a period in 21 weeks ...

Did either of u turn put to be pregnant