HI I AM 22 YRS OLD AND I HAVE HAD MY TUBES TIED SINCE I WAS 19 IT WAS THE WRONG CHOICE I WAS PREGO WHEN I MADE THE CHOICE CAN ANY ONE TELL ME IF THERE IS SOME KIND OF PAYMENT OPTIONS OR ANY WAY TO GET THE COST LOWERED THEY NEVER SHOULD HAVE LET ME GET IT DONE. PLEASE HELP ME I WANNA BABY

Good luck Hanna. I have no information for you, I'm currently searching for the same info myself.
I had my tubes tied after my 4th child thinking we'd be done after 4 but both my husband and I have been questioning that decision now.

hi i recently yesterday went to the fertility clinic in calgary the cost for reversal is 4000.00 to 5000 .and its done by ceasern method.if you go ivf its 10,000.00 and it all has to be paid upfront.they dont do monthly payments nor arrangments.me also im from montreal and i was forced for a 2nd tubal ligation and im not happy about it.i had my tubes clammped in 2000 then revversed in 2005 i got pregnant 2 weeks after it and then i had my baby premature so the do waited till i was drugged and made me sign papers and i didnt know what i was signing cause i was drugged and going into operation.so i went yesterday and i was so heart broken that my 4 th child just turned 4 and me and the hubby want more.good luck girls i was there and met with the docs.its extremely exspensive and i know a child is so worth it but 10,000 is a down payment to alot of things and money that not every one has growing in there back yards good luck

I was at the fertility clinic yesterday. To have my tubal ligation reversed he said it's about $7000. There is no finding for it and they don't offer payment plans. We probably won't get it done because we just can't afford it. Good luck.

There is a financing company in Canada called Medicard. You can finance any procedure through them

In Canada Medicard financing for ANY surgical procedure. Very reasonable rates ( if you make equal payments for 18 months they don't charge interest)

Where in Calgary exactly was it that you went

Where did you go?

I as well had my tubes tied, and now want them reversed. Talked with my doctor and the surgery cost $7000 in alberta canada

I'm sorry, how do they determine if it will be 4-5000 or 10,000? Also Crelogix finances things like this. I personally would be very willing to finance this as I really do want another baby. We only get one life to live.

Good luck with that Hanna.

It should never have been done at that age.
I had mine done 2 days before my 22 birthday when my youngest was 10 months old. Was told I would die of hemorrhaging if I had another child. turns out that was an assumption made before test results came in. I found this out a year and a half later but surgery was already done.
been in pain for years with extremely erratic bleeding and heavy bleeding.
just recently I found out that in an x-ray 2 years ago it clearly showed my clips were both on the left side. now we are going through trying to get these taken out. I want another baby but will be happy to just have these horrible things that cause so much problem out of my body.

Where plz tell? i so want to have a baby again i miss being with baby thank u

Hi there, what clinic did you go to?

Where in Calgary did you have this done for that price?

theres is a doctor in Edmonton will do it for 5000