HELLO I AM 5 WKS PREGNANT AND JUST YESTERDAY MORNING I EXPERIENCED VAGINAL BLEEDING(RED)NOT GOOD SO I WENT TO THE ER THEY DID SOME BLOOD TESTS AND ULTRASOUND DONE THE DOCTOR CHECKED MY CERVIX AND ITS CLOSED WHICH IS GOOD B/C THAT SHOWS I HAVE NOT YET MISCARRIED WHEN THE ULTRASOUND CAME THEY COULD NOT FIND ANYTHING EITHER THE BABY IS TO SMALL TO FIND OR I HAVE ALREADY MISCARRIED MY HCG LEVEL IS AT 21 I GO IN TOMORROW TO SEE IF THAT LEVEL HAS DECLINED OR INCREASED IF IT HAS DECLINED POSSIBLE A;READY MISCARRIED IF INCLINED STILL PREGNANT AND ITS GETTING BETTER I AM LIKE SO SCARED RIGHT NOW I REALLY WANT THIS BABY MY FIRST PREGNANCY ALSO AROUND THIS TIME IM SUPPOSED TO BE STARTING MY PERIOD SO WHAT IF ITS MY LAST PERIOD OR SOMETHING ELSE AND NOT A MISCARRY ANY ADVICE OR EXPERIENCE PLEASE HELP THANK YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!

You should really go and see your obgyn. The ER can only do so much, espcially considering you are only 5 wks pregnant. You may be miscarrying, but you also may be experiencing some bleeding because of the implantation stage in your pregnancy. You should notice whether the blood that you have lost is bright red or dark red. The implantation stage may cause some bleeding and it should lighten up. If it becomes heavier, than for sure call your doctor and they should get you in right away. If I read correctly, you said that your HcG level was 21? That is pretty low, but I'm not a doctor, just experienced in this. I would monitor your blood loss and make sure to stay in touch with your doctor. If it is not real heavy, though, you are probably just going through the implantation stage. Also, if you have been intimate in the last day or two, that may cause some bleeding also. Just some thoughts. But most important, contact your doctor again.

I am in the exact same position! 2 nights ago i have heavy vaginal bleeding, i am 7 weeks pregnant, i was convinced it was a miscarriage... as this happened in my first pregnancy which i miscarried 3 months ago. I am in the waiting process, as you my cervix is still closed, and they did find a heartbeat of a baby but it was irregular and the sack it was in was slightly oval when it should be around. i have to go bakc into hospital to have another scan in 9 days time! im really scared too!

I was just browsing this site looking for information about my vaginal bleeding. I just recently found out I was pregnant and have been bleeding for almost 3 weeks now. I am not sure how far along I am yet but the doctor said my hormone level is at 24 and he ran some tests to see if the level has increased or decreased. I get the results Monday and my cervix are still closed as well. I am soo scared this is my first pregnancy and I do not want to lose it. I am not hurting, the bleeding is not as heavy as one of my periods, sometimes it is brown sometimes pink and a little darker never dark red....But im just worried.

hey. my cycle is always 32 days. it was due on november 21st. i took a HPT on the 27 and it was a BFN. my cycle showed up on the 29th. im wondering could i still be pregnant and this just be vaginal bleeding, or is this really my period?

ladies! stay away from splenda during preganancy it can cause miscarriages!!!!

I am in the same boat as all the other women. I am 6 weeks pregnant and started bleeding on Tuesday, so I went to the hospital my doctor scheduled an ultrasound. There is a 6 week old baby with a heartbeat but I'm scared. I am bleeding like a period its not soaking a pad an hour but its consistent. I am going in for another ultrasound on Tuesday next week. My doctor did not do an exam so I do not know if my cervix is opened or closed! I lost my first baby when i was 5 months pregnant and never experienced bleeding at all. Please let me know if you have ever bleed while pregnant and had a healthy baby? I am just so scared please help!!!!!!

As I was searching for more information on the topic of bleeding while pregnant, I came upon this site.  My sister was almost 11 weeks pregnant whe she started bleeding.  The bleeding was mild, red and with some blood clots, and she got two ultrasounds done after going to the doctor.  Both ultrasounds showed a healthy little baby.  She bled for a few weeks, then it stopped, and then she bled again for maybe a total of two months.  Her cervix was closed at the time of her initial check up, so the doctor just wanted to make sure everything was fine by doing an ultra sound.  Her healthy baby girl is almost a year now.

I was looking things up myself because I'm experiencing the same thing.  I feel like I'm having a period.  Doctor checked my cervix and said it's still closed but my uterus is not the size it should be according to my weeks pregnant.  If calculations are correct I should be 10 weeks but he said that the uterus feels like 6 weeks.  That's the same thing he told me last month. We are afraid that baby stopped growing at 6 weeks and I'm going through a miscarriage.  He had me take a hormone blood test on Wed. and I have to take another on Monday to see if the levels have increased. I wished he would have done an ultrasound because this waiting game is killing me.  I don't know the results of the first blood test and frankly I don't know what to expect. I have a friend who bled for 5 months and then finally realized that she was 5 months pregnant.  I have another friend who bled almost her entire pregnancy.  I just wish I wouldn't have to wait so long.  I guess every situation is different.  I wish you the best.  I hope everything turned out fine.  I see that you posted more than a month ago and I hope that you got good news.

I have experienced the same thing. I was two days away from being six weeks pregnant when I started bleeding. It started as just light bleeding, a brownish pinkish color, then gradually got heavier. I began cramping in the middle of the night. They weren't unbearable cramps, as my mom told me they would be if I was miscarrying, but they did hurt like menstrual cramps. Maybe slightly more. So, I went to the ER to see what exactly was going on, and he told me most likely I was having a miscarriage. So he took some blood and did a pelvic exam. He did the pelvic exam while waiting for the blood test results, and my cervix was closed. Learning that kind of felt like a small weight had been lifted off of my shoulders, but I still knew that I was not yet completely in the clear. He then came back with the lab results and told me that if I had my dates right and were in fact in my fifth week of pregnancy that my hCG levels should be several thousands high, but I was only at 29. Which was too low to check for a fetal heartbeat. So, I had gone back two days later as instructed, they did another blood test to find that my levels had dropped to 9. Which means that I am in the process of miscarrying. But I am going to an OB tomorrow to have them check everything to confirm that I have in fact had a miscarriage. They will do another blood test, and I am assuming a pelvic exam as well. I am hoping that somehow everything has turned around and is heading in the right direction because this is my first pregnancy and I don't want to lose it.

same thing im wondering I was suppost o start 6/28 its 7/11 and I start bleeding light at first and now alittle heavyer but no blood clots. Im wondering if I am. Its not like me ive never been this late and then the bleeding is not normal and the pain im have in my lower abdomen I never have its weird.

Hi I am experiencing the same pain and bleeding . But when the doctors checked my uterus was bigger than before pregnancy and my hormone level was 181. I'm scared to lose it but I really home this won't relate to miscarriage

I AM IN THE EXACT SAME POSITION . A WEEK AGO I FOUND OUT I AM 6 WEEKS PREGNANT, I EXPERIENCED BROWNISH PINKISH BLEEDING FOR A WEEK OR SO AND TODAY THE BLEEDING GETS HEAVIER, DARK RED AND SOME BLOOD CLOTS, I AM VERY SCARED, I CALLED MY DR, AND I HAVE AN APPOINTMENT THIS SATURDAY, MY HCG LEVEL IS ALSO VERY LOW, COULD THIS MEAN A MISCARRIAGE ? I NEVER HAD REGULAR PERIODS AND THIS IS MY FIRST PREGNANCY, SO I AM NOT SURE WHETHER THIS IS JUST VAGINAL BLEEDING, ALL THE LUCK TO YOU DEAR.

I'm experiencing the same thing I went to the ER yesterday cause I started bleeding bright red blood but no pain of any level.. they told me I'm 5 weeks 2 days and my hcg level is at 4600 but they said they couldn't see a yolk sac and my cervix was open they told me I would be having a miscarriage overnight but it's now the next day and my bleeding has completely stopped...so What could this mean..

Hello I need help I'm 8 weeks pregnant iv been bleeding for 2 weeks .I went to the er they said ecerything was ok the baby growing healthy but they don't know where the bloods coming from help

I would relax for 5 days and sleep on it. Be confortable. I am going thru the same things bc sometimes the placenta sore on a blood vessel the more you get upset and worry the harder it will be for the baby.