I’m planning to try 4 Day Diet and I put so much hope in it. I don’t really know much about it. Everybody says that it’s healthy but I don’t know what kind of food can you eat while you’re on this diet. I know that there is very detailed schedule that I’ll must follow and I’ve heard that it contains cabbage soup as a main dish. Apparently this soup really contributes much to the weight loss. Is that true? Please, someone, tell me I’ve heard wrong. The cabbage soup is probably one of very few things I cannot eat. 

I was trying to find out the same thing.

I considered trying this diet a while ago, my girlfriend (ex girlfriend, sadly) told me I should try and that she really heard some great stuff about it. I remember her telling me that her sister lost 10 pounds in 7 days and some friend of hers was also very satisfied with the results.

So she convinces me to try it, but then somebody told me that I'll have to eat cabbage soup. And I was like '' it's okay, I don't need diet, I like being fat anyway''.  

Really hate the taste of cabbage. If I wouldn't have to eat that I would maybe reconsider trying this diet.

Hi people. I'm very sorry to inform you that if you're talking about 4 Day Diet by Ian Smith, yes there is a cabbage soup you'll have to eat. It's introduced in the diet on Induction day3. I don’t really understand your problem since cabbage is something I really like to eat. Dr. Smith has this recipe for the yummy cabbage soup. You need 45 minutes to prepare the dish and it makes enough servings for 6 people. Smith says it's great and it's under 200 calories. The good news is that people say it's very tasteful. It's very healthy too.