My father is diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. Completely my life I have never thought about this disease, believing that is not a big deal. Now I see my father has so many problems, and he seems like going crazy because of that. I clearly see him feeling he has lost anchors in his life. He acts as he lost control of his body, thought, or feeling, so I would like to know if that is normal patient seems like he is going crazy because of Ms.

It is estimated that between 45% and 65% of all people with MS experience problems with memory, attention, and finding words. These persons can experience and problem with solving or other cognitive functions as a symptom of the disease. These cognitive changes can vary considerably from one person to another. It usually varies in both type and severity from person to person affected with multiple sclerosis. Many people with MS experience an overall slowing in how fast they can process any information. Some people describe this situation as my brain slows down, how they feel there is a lag between their thoughts. Sometimes people with MS have increased difficulty solving problems in new situations they are found. When confronted with a problem, people with this difficulty will tend to try the same solution repeatedly. That seems unusual because normally person should generate some new solutions. As you see, those are just some of problems that multiple sclerosis cause, so you have to understand your father, it’s completely normal he is feeling like going crazy with all these symptoms.