Hi, guys. My brother has been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. Among other problems, one of them is sleeping difficulty. He really has problems with sleeping. I would appreciate if someone could tell me what may improve this. I hope someone will respond to my post. I would be very grateful. Bye!

Hi, there. I know what you mean. My wife has been diagnosed with MS as well. At first, she really had trouble with sleeping. However, she started to follow some of her doctor’s tips. She managed these problems ever since. For instance, she never takes alcohol, nicotine or coffee in the late afternoon or evening. She doesn’t read or watch TV in bed. Your brother should seek for his doctor’s advice. Good luck!

Hi to you too. MS is a disease that can manifest in many ways. Insomnia is one of them. It can be: initial, terminal or middle. Mostly, these people cannot fall asleep because of their anxiety. In many cases, their symptoms are the ones that cannot give them a peaceful sleep. I know a woman with MS who took Valerian. This herb helped her with her anxiety. Consult your brother’s doctor about this. Bye!

Hello, good people. MS is a difficult disease. If you even think about it, you cannot easily fall asleep. If you have symptoms, it makes it harder. I really think that it is a good idea to consult a doctor. He will give you some useful advices for your brother to fall asleep easier. If this doesn’t help, he can get some medications. Medications are all right, but he shouldn’t get used to them. Good luck with all! Bye!