After some time of strange symptoms, I talk to my brother who knows something about medicine. My symptoms included difficulty in walking, numbness, paralysis, vision loss, pain, and headaches. Sometimes I experience and coordination problems, slurred speech, and tremors. When I told him this, he said it sounds like multiple sclerosis. I would like to know more about Ms testing, how I could be sure if that is mine problem.

MS is a complex disease with vague early symptoms, and is not detected by a laboratory test or by positive physical findings. Doctors use two basic rules to determine if a patient has multiple sclerosis. First role is that patient must experience two separate attacks at least one month apart an attack. Flare or relapse, is the sudden appearance, which lasts at least 24 hours, of a classic MS symptoms. Second role it that there must be detectable damage to the myelin of the CNS. Approximately, 5% of patients with MS do not show any lesions in their MRI tests, so this can be used to track and predict the progression of MS once the presence of the disease has been detected. Clinical examination is a critical tool for physicians to gather important information that will help in the proper diagnosis of this disease. This type of examination includes a detailed review of the five senses, mental and cognitive function, language and speech function, family history, and much more details about patient. Other testing can determine the presence of MS when other clinical data are not conclusive enough to determine disease enough. These tests may include blood testing, evoked potential, and cerebrospinal fluid, which are used to determine the presence of a group of some known diseases.