Please can somebody tell me how to deal with someone who has multiple sclerosis? I become so angry and tired of everything. My husband has MS more then two years. He is on Rebif and he is generally fine. But he is so depressed and unwilling that I became so desperate.

Well, I can understand you because my brother also has MS and I live with him. Sometimes is so hard for me to watch him. Depression is very common to people with MS. You can blame medications. Try to be understanding, your husband probably lost his confidence also. Try to contact with some support groups.

My husband also has MS and has suffered some major bouts of depression. We had his neuroligist put hom on Zoloft and it seems to work good. They started him on a pretty low dose and after about 6 monthes my husband asked if they would up it because he could fell himslef having those moods more often again. They upped the dose a little and he seems to be doing better.

You should stay calm...He needs you...he may not showing this to you..but he really needs u...I know it cause my friend has MS...It's hard to live with someone with MS but if u really love himm u can...