So my story is kind of weird to begin with. I'm on the pill and have been for over a year. I'm human and do miss one or two on occation. My period somehow got off track though, the last few months I've been getting spotting the middle of my second week, and then some light spotting during my pilsibo week. But that's it. So I'm not exacty sure when to expect my period or when I should be ovulating. My boyfriend and i had sex on the 1st and the condom broke (precum). I didn't think much of it but the spotting I had went from a very light pink to brown. Then stopped. Any advice? Is this inplatation?

Hi me and my boyfriend had sex twice yesterday and he came both times inside me but my fertility is a 5.0 is it possible to get pregnant with that

It all depends on your cycle and where you are at. Generally speaking days 8 to 20 on a 28 to 30 day cycle there is a chance of pregnancy, within that range days 12 to 16 are considered the most risky / likely.
It is worth remembering that you may ovulate earlier or later in any given cycle. For Example: if yesterday was day 8 of your cycle and this month you ovulate tomorrow, there is a very high chance your will get pregnant as the two loads of hot creamy cum containing millions of sperm are now inside your ovaries waiting for your egg.