im about two months late for my period. im 16. n i have never been late before.
i have tender breast, back pains almost every day , head ache and have had a lot of cramps but still no period... at times i feel light headed n really sleepy.
ive taking 3 HPT n they all have been negative. ive been craving different foods lately. i am not sure what to think any more at first i thought it was just a lil late but its been a little over 2 months now and still nothing. ive been researching about missed periods n its let me to believe i was but after the 3 negative test im not sure if it could be. could it be that im pregnant or could it be something else?

The tests at the stores are not always accurate, but it doesn't sound like you're pregnant. A lot of times, if your body is changing or there is something else that's changing (what you eat, medication, etc), then your periods will get messed up. Your hormones could also be out of whack right now which is causing your period to be late. Some of my friends only get their period every 3 months or so and that's just how their body is. They're 16 too. But if I were you, I would go to the doctor to get a real test. But if you don't want your parents finding out, then I suggest going to planned parenthood. I'm pretty sure they do tests, but it might cost you like $20. Just check out their website before you go in to see what they offer.

but the thing is that around two months ago i had unprotected sex... and he came im just not sure if he came in me or if he took it out before he did..