Ive always had irregular periods, but the past 4months its been regular (2-3days long). My husband and I have been trying to convieve for three months now. This month my period was two days late and it lasted three days. The day after my period ended, I started spotting. The spotting only occurred when I wiped. It was either a light red or a light brown. I really want a baby but it's been hard. And doctors told me to come back in a year if I haven't conceived yet. His soldiers are marching and we have sex regularly, even on my ovulation day. What should I do?

Hi momo

Implantation bleeding or spotting always happens before next period scheduled dates. Try having frequent sex during your fertile days. Eliminating stress, eating healthy also adds to achieve conception. Fertility decreases with age, so, if you are older - you may need fertility treatment as well. Taking prenatal vitamins also helps. Cut back on strenuous workouts, quit smoking and give up alcohol. If you are on a medication that can interfere with conception, inform your doctor that you are trying to conceive. Good luck

I'm In my early 20s. I've been taking prenatal / folic acid multi vitamins for about 2-3 weeks now. my husband is to the point where he wants to give up on making a child now and it disappointed me.

Hi momo

If both of you are stressed out, conception will be difficult. So, my suggestion - take a break, but continue with your medicines. Try after sometime. Sending you love, light and good wishes