Hey, i've never done anything like this before, so please excuse me if im too graphic or gross or anything. :$
Im 17 and have been having sex with my current boyfriend for almost ten months now, we have not been using a condom as i am on the pill.
Recently i have noticed that i am getting white, really gooey and stringy discharge, it also has blobs in it. It's not a huge amount but it's never happened before. I notice it mainly when i wipe and on my underwear. My thinking is that it can't be a STD or anything like that because if it was wouldn't something have happened sooner than this? And wouldn't it have developed to pain or any other symptoms by now?
I don't want to go to the doctors because my mother doesn't know i'm sexually active and i wish it to stay that way, also i am extremely scared/shy about going to the doctors.
I have read several things like this that say that it could just be a normal change in my body or stuff like that, but with those people the circumstances were different.
Please let me know what you think, any advice would be much appriciated.

xxx