I have started having, but not too often a Big like sometimes half the size of a golf ball whiteish not really smell but gooey almost like jelly but it is clumpy and slimy???? is that ok or really seriouse should i see a dr? is that normal vaginal discharge

I'm no doctor or even a close, but i'm pretty sure that this is normal... I have had similar discharge before, very thick and gel like in texture, but no odor.. I know it seems kind of strange, but honestly, it's probably fine. As long as it doesn't itch or burn or smell awful, it's probably normal!!

Then again, the only way to be 100% positive it's fine is to visit your ob/gyn! Good luck and don't worry too much!

Does this happen after sex or throughout the day? I get something like that after sex. Did you find anything out from the dr?

I recently got off the pill (Yaz) because for a few months, every day I would have light brown spotting and I just felt self concious so I never wanted to make love with my husband. I got off of the pill about a month ago and before that I had skipped one of my periods by taking the active pills, but I can't remember when I did that and/or when the first day of my last period was. About a week ago I went to the bathroom and something felt weird and when I looked down I noticed about half a golf ball size kind of clear like gel and whitish ball that was very sticky and boogerlike. I smell everything and was alarmed because I never have had something that large come from my V. There was absolutely NO odor whatsover. I thought this to be a sign of ovulating and so my husband and I have been having sex almost every day to try and get pregnant, but I can't remember when my period is supposed to come. I've had pain in my lower abdomen, bloating, fatigue, but my breasts are not tender and I've always had a good sense of smell. I'm just trying to figure out when I should expect my period, and I'm expecting it this next week otherwise I will have gone this whole month without a period...I THINK....ANY IDEAS?? I really do want to be pregnant, but I've taken a MILLION prego tests whenever I THOUGHT I was pregnant.

I have been reading ovaluation books and fertility planners, this gooey like substance is normal. As disgusting as it seems, its actually what indicates you are very fertitle and ovaluating. Its your body's natural way of conceiving, this gooey substance is made to keep the sperm around and help them to feritizle the egg. So if you are looking to become pregnant that is actually the best time to have sex, if you are avoiding pregnancy beware of the this time.

For more look at the book, "Taking charge of your fertitlity."

I just had that happen to me. I just got off Yaz about two weeks ago and today I discharged a thick, gel-like ball. Is this pregnancy or simply a side effect of stopping Yaz? Its felt like my ovaries were hurting and I've been bloated, but also no breast tenderness. This is an older post, maybe you found out what the issue was in your case? Thanks.

i just recently went to the doctors and found out i had bacterial vaginosis ( which is normal ) its been three days since i finished the medicine but for the past three day ive been have the guey booger ball like discharge. this is the first time this happened to me so im worried . im only twenty and i dont know mch so i might be overreacting... any idea

Ive had the same exact issue of bacterial vaginosis. It is perfectly normal, because after finishing the medicine about three days prior, when I wiped I had the big vaginal discharge. Nothing to worry about. 

I just got off the pill and this same thing happened to me. A large clump of clear goo was causing discomfort and then I finally wiped it out.