Hello. I'm 27 year old and about two months I have borne my first child so I don’t know a lot about newborn kids.
I have some question about baby skin color because my son was born a bit yellowish.
Doctor said that this is quite normal and put him under some infra-red light and after some time he turn back to normal color. But after some days my son became quite pale, with very bright blue eyes and almost white hair and eyebrow. I contacted doctor again and he said that I should come again in a few days to do some tests because he is suspecting on some condition called albinism! What kind of disorder this is and should I be worried?

Well, I know some things about this disease because my brother is born with this condition. You should know that you don’t have to worry because he is living quite normal life.
You see, main thing you should know about this disease is that this is one genetic disorder in which basically human body is lack in melanin. Melanin is a chemical in our bodies that colors our skin, eyes, and hair.
Beside these functions melanin has also one another important role- melanin helps protect your skin from the sun, so, kids with albinism can get sunburned very easily, and sometimes injure their vision easily. So, avoiding direct son will help them get over this.
Beside this, kids with albinism are just like other kids.