Huh I got freckles all over my cheeks :-(

I don’t know nothing special about freckles so please can someone explain what are freckles and how could I have gotten them? What do you folks think about having freckles?!?!

Here is some article about frickles:

"Freckles and the Sun
Being outside in the sun may help cause freckles or make them darker. Who's most likely to have freckles? People, especially kids, who have fair complexions. That means their skin and eyes are light in color.

Someone with a light complexion has less melanin (say: meh-luh-nun) in his or her skin. Melanin is a chemical produced by certain skin cells (called melanocytes) that helps protect the skin from sun damage by reflecting and absorbing ultraviolet (UV) rays.

The more melanin you have in your skin, the tanner you look! People with fair skin have less melanin in their skin to begin with, but some of their melanocytes make more melanin when exposed to the sun. So instead of easily getting an even suntan, they sometimes get freckles.

Freckles May Fade
Some people's freckles fade away almost completely in the winter and return in the summer. Other people's freckles don't change much with or without the sun and can be seen year-round. Freckles also tend to fade as people get older. Whether you're freckled or not, be sure to wear sunscreen and follow other sun-safety rules."

For me the people with freckles looks very attractive to me.

Mostly the people with red hair like me have freckles, but my are faded out because I’m 33 yrs old now.

My freckles are very cool to me and I really love my freckles. Thanks for info about freckles :-)

lol i wish i could remember the specific name, but freckles are a mass of a type of skin cell. this skin cell is what makes black people black. Frecles are also a type of tumor, not a bad kind.

hehe, well dude, I don't think freckles are a typo of tumor, they're just darkened, flat spots that typically appear only on sun-exposed areas of skin.

Actually, I like girls with small freckles on nose or chaps, it looks cute. hihihi

Freckles are concentrated patches of melanin. You get the from heredity or sun burns.