I’m thinking about some eyelashes treatment in order to make them longer. I’ve heard for talika lipocils and that it can maje your eyelashes longer and thicker. Is that true?? Did anyone here use it?? Any success? Where can I buy it? Thanx.

Yes you heard right - it does. Use it twice a day without fail and success is guaranteed. I’ve been using it for a long time now and I’m satisfied. I think that you can buy it on-line, but I’m not sure – you’ll have to check it yourself…

I have had good luck with Talika Lipocils. It did not grow my eyelashes an inch longer or anything like that, but they did grow a definate, small amount. I have only used one tube and recently ordered my tube second from www.sephora.com . I would recommend giving it a try. By the way, I prefer to use the eyebrow formula instead of the eyelash formula. It is the same ingredients, but I like the applicator better that comes with the eyebrow formula.

My eyelashes fell out by using eyelash implants so I tried Talika Lipocils and it definitely worked. You do need to apply it twice a day for a few weeks to see results. I have been using this product for 6 months and found a great resource online called eyesplendor. 8-|

Wow this is very promising sounding! :-) I will buy and apply asap!

It's interesting hearing about a lot of these testimonials because eyelashes are dead like other hair. I don't mean to sound like I doubt anyone because I think it's interesting if it's true, but you can't use products to make hair thicker or grow longer because hair is already dead, and you can't do anything to improve its condition aside from moisturizing. Hopefully someone can tell me a little more about this because I'm curious!

@health and fitness guy

Yes, hair is dead but the follicle (where hair is made) isn't.

Why Lipocils is supposed to work on dead hair: One of the functions of Lipocils is to moisturize the lash just as you would moisturize hair, or the dead skin cells that are covering your entire body. Moisturizing also works as a physical barrier against pollution and other self-produced or external chemicals.

How does Lipocils create growth: Another one of Lipocils' functions is to stimulate growth in the follicle.
Thickness?: Lipocils is supposed to prevent early lash fallout. Hair gets thicker the longer it gets. Plus the manufacturer mentions several "special" ingredients but I wouldn't be able to say they are the direct cause for thickening.

I've also tried this product and I absolutely love it. I wear contacts and have rather sensitive eyes but have not experienced any discomfort whatsoever. I started noticing many baby lashes sprouting out by the end of the first week. I'm only 18 days in and my lashes are noticeably thicker, longer, and more numerous. Everyone ought to try it, the price is more than reasonable for what you get.

I have been using Talika Lipocils for over a year and absolutely love it. I has definitely made my eyelashes longer and thicker. I did stop using it for awhile and noticed they reverted back, so I bought another tube and they grew back. I like to buy mine from

:'( This product didn't do a thing.....I've been using it religiously for 2 months. No change.

so if you stop using it, it would go back to your natural length and volume?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
teri

sa ka na ki