I'm trynna grow my hair and I know there's probably no shampoos or cremes that would work...but if anyone knows of any way how to grow ur hair long and healthy, ur advice would be appreciated

My friend is a hairfreak.. she loves to make it grow to hightlight, cut it short and style..blah blah.. she uses HORSE SHAMPOO and it always works. I would use it but I like to keep my hair the same short length.. try it. It works for her because her hair would up to her shoulder and a week or so after it would be at least 2-3 inch longer.

My grandmother was a beautician and I swear she was also a "wise woman" before those things were talked about. Anyway, she used to swear that if you want your hair to grow faster, have it trimmed during the waxing moon (the time when the moon is going from new to full). If you want your haircut to last longer, have it trimmed when the moon is waning (going from full to dark).

The superstition goes back to at least the Romans. Hey, why not give it a try? ;-)

Healthy diet. On top of that try GNC Women's Hair, Skin & Nails Formula, With 2500mcg of Biotin, Tablets. I googled this. There was something my friend told me about. Its a vitiam too and it really worked. Ask your pharm..

If you want fast hair growth the perfect choice in hair vitamins is Hair Formula 37.this really,really works I have been using this product for 1 year now and my hair went from 5 inches to 10 1/2 and It is 100% money back guaranteed. you should always buy products that give your monye back if it does not work, it produce the fastest growing hair possible of ANY other hair growth vitamins. The hottest hair growth sensation designed for people serious about faster growing hair, Hair Formula 37's hair growth vitamin program stands alone in unsurpassed quality.

Great, healthy, fast hair growth comes from within. Hair Formula 37 was designed for people who wish to have perfect hair. Hair Formula 37 makes your hair better from inside and out with a complete program for faster hair growth. This specifically developed hair program will enhance your hair growth, make your hair healthier and provide all the vital elements for fast growing, strong, beautiful hair.