Hello. I'm middle aged woman and I have some questions that are very important to me although my friend didn’t think that way. You see, I like to say that I'm still sexually active and that this is keeping me young all these years.
There is nothing wrong in that- I'm sure.
These last couple of months I have noticed that my pubic hairs are a bit strange. They are very thin, grey-colored and very hard to control. All this makes it looks very strange. I was just wondering could this be some kind of fungal infection as I heard, or it could be some normal part of aging process. All this is making me very unsecured!

Hello. I've just read your post and decided to help you because I think you're troubled with really stupid things.
Although, broken, grey hairs could be a sign of one fungal infection called dermatomycosis, in your case, I believe this isn’t the cause.
You see, like you put it, it is a normal sign of aging process.
Hair color change is probably one of the most obvious signs of aging and it is caused by reduction of pigment melanin produced by hair follicles. It is completely unavoidable although you could color it with some artificial color, similar to
So, sooner you overcome this problem, sooner you will be able to commit your self to your partner!