i have been on here looking for something relating to me....i was pregnant in may and lost the baby......i found out i was pregnant because %-) i was bleeding for 13 days and cramping...so i was having a miscarrage when i found out...... right now im having cramping...i dont know if that is a sighn of pregnancy or not....last time i was having cramping but i was having a miscarrage and they found 2 large sists in my right overy.....i took 2 tests .... the tests were negative and i am 3-4 days late for my period....i was feeling sick for a couple of days....but i have been fine all day today...the cramping is still here.....its more of a burning feeling....my fiencee is being more suportave now than b4....i just dont know....any advice????

i had uprotected intercourse took ipill tht was left open for a while then again same went on had intercourse few times and took 2 ipills in a row ,i m nt havin periods yet ,wht should i do ??