My period started last night, but I was 3 days late. The weird thing was I usually get my period in the morning and not only that but my period started off light and I was spotting but it was brown spotting. I wake up in the morning and then my period starts getting heavier. I usually start the brown spotting when my periods come to an end, this has never happened before. I've been having sexual intercourse for a while now (unprotected) and for the past week i've been feeling like i'm pregnant. For 3 days ive been exhausted and lazy, ive been tired too and Ive been havin headaches non stop for 2 days I don't understand am I pregnant?

Well if your "spotting" turned into heavy bleeding you are most likely not, Now if your only spotting a little then theres a chance you might be pregnant.

If there is heavy bleeding I highly doubt you're pregnant. Take a test to be safe.

mine did the same thing sorta ii got the brown spotting for one day but i feel lile throwing up all day long.....the last time the same thing happened to me and i found out i was prego but had a miscarrage.....so i would take a test and find out forsure.....but if it is positive then i recommend going to a doctor as soon as possible....