PLEASE HELP! I am scared because I had an abortion Monday and today (Thursday) I had sex with my fiance and am now bleeding. I know it's normal to bleed for several days after, but I didn't have any spotting or bleeding until now and it is accompanied by pain! I am so scared and don't want to call the DR. because it was in fact a stupid move. Am I ok?

That was not a wise thing to do, you are placing yourself at HIGH infection risk.

Women often will do things like this, and then later blame the abortion for their fertility problems, when it was their own actions which caused an infection.

EXERCISE, sex, heavy lifting, and vigorous work will cause bleeding. Your uterus is stimulated by doing these activities, so you will bleed.

Were you given antibiotics after your abortion?

I need to know something, it's an issue similar to this. After having an abortion about 7or 8 days later, or 9, (a month ago) I had sex with my bf again and I suddenly blood was coming out from my vagina. And this time he use condom(and i think he cum inside me).

So anyway few days or weeks later we stop having sex because i was still bleeding, we think its my period. And now that it stopped bleeding I feel like my body is slowly changing, especially my stomach, it suddenly grew a little bigger and also makes me really hungry, craving for chips and chocolate. Does that mean i'm pregnant again?

Oh and no I don't feel any pain at all. And yes I was given an antibiotic

well lets hope that your not pregnant again, unless your planning to keep it the second time around, then congratulations!
but i know its hard because i just had an abortion about 4 days ago and i am still bleeding and my boyfriend wants to have sex already but even though it is hard to say no i dont want to risk getting an infection.

I suggest you wait for your next period and if it doesnt come then get a pregnancy test and make a decision whether you plan to keep it or not.
but if you do decide to get another abortion I hope that you understand not to have sex for as long as your doctor recommends to avoid any complications or getting pregnant again

Hellos,
I had abortion 10 days ago n my sexual appetite has gone up .... i m jst giving my hubby head jobs whenever i can get my hands on him .... i have had no bleeding since the day of abortion .... is it safe to have oral sex or advisable to wait uptil 2 weeks r over ?

Hello, I had an abortion 4 years ago and I was bleeding like a period for 3 weeks after, but I never had sex atal in that time. I would advise you to go to your doctors and explain to him/her that uv had sex just after and your worried about infections causing this bleeding. Are you on any birthcontrol? Abortion as you will know is a horrible thing to go through certainly not a quick fix and will always be with you! But Im not giving you a lecture Atal only having more than one can affect your chances of conceiving in the future, I'm sure we will be fine only having one butt all the same try prevent yourself having to make that choice again! And good luck I hope everythings fine!! :-) xxx

hi i had an abortion a year ago and everytime i have sex i bleed....whats the problem??????????

I had an abortion yesterday (3/12/10) I was 13+3 weeks, and I'm really turned on everythings just so sensitive, I really want to have sex
But I know I should wait 1-2 weeks before I do, so I keep trying to get my bf to let me give him head but he keeps saying no,
And won't give me a reason for it, he's just making me feel so unwanted, and keeps spending time with our neighbour and his preg wife,
And keeps trying 2 make me sit with them but I dnt feel like it cause she keeps going on about baby things n I only got rid of my baby for my
Bf. Is it normal to feel unwanted and like I can't keep him intrested now we can't have sex or am I just being stupid ?

you're not being stupid.
just get a new bf. there are lots of dudes out there who want your blowjobs and lovely body. and there are even (i know it sounds like a rumour) men who will totally care about you and make sure you're happy and interested in your life together. sounds like your bf is spending his efforts on socializing, which is ok, but you just went through something that isn't easy. he should be supporting you emotionally at this time, if not he is showing his true colours. get a new bf!!!! you can do it and it will be fun.

PLEASE HELP! I am scared because my wife had an abortion thursday and today  I had sex with my wife and she is  now bleeding. but I didn't have any spotting or bleeding until now and it is accompanied by pain! I am so scared and don't want to call the DR. because it was in fact a stupid move. is she ok?

dear doctor
 i had problem she had abortion one half weeks ago and   i had sex yesterday  girl friend whiles she had abortion ? like few weeks ago let say 0ne half weeks ago will she get another pregancy again becos am totally worry alot which maybe i have hurt her which yesterday i need you advice if maybe i can buy any medicine to her ?

I myself had a termination 3days later my bleeding stopped I then had sex with my partner on the 4/5day it was the horrible wasnt even enjoyble felt like my cervix was still soo open, i started bleeding with excruciating pain. it was a bad choice I made it makes it a lot easier to catch infections which I never did but my point is I should of listened to my gp they advise you for a reason. Having a termination was the biggest mistake of my life and I regret it every day. Jus because it's an option DOES not mean it's the only choice if your old enough to have sex you should be old enough to deal with the conciquences. These are my regrets and whoever reads this I hope you take it in to account. I now long for a child and fear it may not happen to me. Being pregnant, having a baby is a blessing. Cherish these moments until the day you die.

why dont you ****  these woman are seeking advivce so what they made mistakes and had sex right after an abortin  ,,, they dont need your goofy comments 

it is not the only choice addoption is an option however the aqttachment formed during pregnancy creates difficulty. i had an abortion when i was 16 it was a good choice my bf was a duch n i was a child, i struggled w emotion for a wile but got past it, when ur as furtle as me you have to be pro birth controll n pro choice if contraceptive fails or youll end up like the 19 n counting chick. im now 23 n have a three year old son hes wonderful but ill never stop wishing i had taken more time choosing the dad cus now my son has no dad, i resently had a second aboprtion and the bf was CRAZY so i left my life n the pregnancy in the past to die, it hurts, the bottum line is be choosey and always use 2 types of conterceptive because nothing hurts worse than having to hear your sweet little bopy say i wish i had two parents mom. be cartful and only have planned pregnacy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!