Yeah, it's me again, I keep falling for the unprotected sex thing. Anyways, not too long ago me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex the day after her period, and I believe her pre-ovulation had started, because the day before we had sex and she had a tampon in, and the next day she didn't. Anyways, we had sex and I did the withdrawal method, and I believe I pulled out in time, but then again I'm not sure. I know pre-cum doesn't contain/or contains little or no sperm at all and has a low-risk of pregnancy. Her cycle this month is a 30 or 33 day, and the real ovulation starts on the 14 day, and I was wondering what were my chances of her being pregnant. I'm all screwed up right now with worrying about it, and I need some help and advice. I'd appreciate it.

Plus, another thing that's got me worried is that she's been tired lately, and she just had her molars taken out and she's been doped up on pain killers, and they say fatigue is an early sign of pregnancy. She just started her new job a couple of weeks back and has been working alot of long hours, and plus she's on pain killers that knock her out, but I'm not too sure whether that's it or not.

Also, I read on a site how a woman's ovulation cycle works, and it said the day after her period is safe to have sex. But I'm a little unsure right now, I don't know what's correct or not.

Anyways I'd greatly appreciate some advice and some help.

It is unlikely that she would get pregnant the day after her period ends. She will most likely ovulate 10-16 days before her next period is due

Thanks for the help, I really appreciate it.

Would you be able to help? My good friend of mine (19) and i (15) had unprotected sex three weeks ago. I should be on my period as soon as tomorrow. I doubt that im pregnant, but im still cautious. I wasnt on birth control or didnt take the morning after pill. He did pullout before he ejaculated but im not sure of the percent that some could have gone inside me. He didnt go back in either. Any advice? Also, would i know if he did ejaculate in me? please help.