i lost my virginity to the love of me life, my boyfriend. we had sexual intercourse the first time and he only came a little bit then we played around for an hour or more and did it again ,the problem is that the second time he still had the same condom on ,he didnt take it off. and it broke at the end of our intercourse the second time ,he pulled out right after we herd it snap. it broke about two inches from his body on the side, could i be pregnant? im freaking out because i dont want a child right now and im not on birth control yet but soon to be. so could the sperm from the first time gotten on me? how long does sperm live when not in the body?
help please i really need advice, i understand that it was not the smartest idea to use the same condom twice but we thought it was ok at the time. im worried help? i havent gotten my period yet but i feel sick from thinking about all this.

Hi:
It sounds like you've learned something from this experience and that's what counts. You now know what not to do. Unfortunately, there is a risk of pregnancy just because the condom didn't hold up. Your answer will come with a pregnancy test. Your chances of pregnancy increase if you are at a certain point in your cycle. Wait a couple of weeks perhaps and then take a test. A doctor's test might be more reliable, if you want to test earlier. I wish you the very best.

thnks for ur help and im close to having my period , should b in a few days... after losing a virginity does ur period usually come late ?

i really hope i get mine im not at the right stage in my life to b raising a child im still in high school.

Hi:

Do you have results now? Losing your virginity does should not affect your cycle unless you become pregnant. Don't forget, you have the option to say no. Despite what you might hear or think, everybody isn't having sex. This includes guys. Many people will lie about it to save face. If you don't want to get pregnant, consider saying no. It's your right.

yeah i understand , and im fine now i had my period ,im so relieved :]

I'm glad to hear that you had your period. If you were curious, there is a way to help prevent condom breakage that a lot of people are not aware of. Do you normally use lubrication? If you don't, it is a good thing to start and it reduces condom breakage quite a bit. You'll want to put lubrication (water-based, not vaseline or oil-based!) both on the condom and on your vagina to facilitate entry. And you also want to put a small dab--just a tiny bit--in the tip of the condom so that there's a little slickness inside too. I have never had a condom break, and I have been doing this for years. Hopefully this helps!

Hi hot_cakes:
I just wanted to say that I am really glad that things worked out for you. I hope that you will take healthnfittnessguy's advice about condom use. I also hope that you will step up your BC plan if you don't want to get pregnant. This will keep your stress level down in the future. Take care and please continue to share your experiences here so that everyone can learn from you. I'm sure that we will be able to continue to advise and support you too.