I have been on the product for 6 months and have lost between 15-20 lbs.  Right from the beginning of my 30 days I started noticing hair thinning.  It was very gradual but now it daily.  I recently got off the product and am noticing some regrowth. The cleanse team that you join via Facebook was no help as they commented "not enough calories"....I assure you I got enough calories!   I called the company and they stated they have not heard of this.  My blood work which I get every 3 months showed increasing high lipids....tryclicerides, sugars, cholesterol, etc. Last labs were after being on program 6 months.  Has anyone else experienced this? 

I have been on the products for about 5 years and the opposite has been the case for me. I do know that everyone is different but I cant imagine how your labs all went the other way. It may be that is just not a good fit your system.

I have lost a good amount of hair on this system/program I gave up using because it caused me so many problems just like the ones you mentioned

I actually experienced the exact same things really bad. I first experienced it last year a fee months before my wedding. I thought oh it's just the stress from the wedding, this or that. I had stopped Isagenix completely just before my Wedding in July 2017. Then I decided to cleanse again this year in April just a 9 day Isagenix Cleanse and I even only did one juice day because I was worried about it causing the hair loss.. and what do ya know my hair started falling out during I'd say day 7 of the cleanse and although it's gotten better since my last day using any Isagenix April 26th, 2018 my hair is still falling out a bit and not back to normal.. I'm definitely never using Isagenix again. I can say it helped me shed pounds quickly, but at what cost.

I have always had thin hair but I have been on Isagenix for 5 months and in the past month I have noticeably felt and seen a difference in my hair. It is thinning to a degree that makes me very worried that it is not reversible. Hopefully after you stopped Isagenix, your hair started going back to the condition it was before you started.
I get blood work in 2 weeks and I’m anxious to see the results....

I have been on isagenix now for 4 months list 26kg and my hair us falling out in handfuls I'm really worrird

losing hair daily for months on Isagenix

So glad I found this thread! I have been using isagenix for a year and a half. I have noticed a huge and I mean huge loss of hair over this time.! Been to the doctor and dermatologist trying to figure out what could be causing it. Tried Rogaine and everything. Nothing is working! Just popped into my mind to Google to see if anyone else is having this problem and what do you know? I guarantee you I am done taking this as of right now! Has anyone noticed regrowth after stopping the program??

Ive been on this program for 8 months and have been noticing quite a bit of hair loss. Im going off the program and hoping for new hair growth. Has anyone had success with new hair growth after going off the product?

I wondering the same thing??? I've been on this program for 6 months have noticed a major amount of hair loss. I wondering if anyone else has seen regrowth after they stopped the program.

Wow! I knew it! I have been on the program for 10 months and notice, not only hair lose, but the texture has change as well. Course dull looking hair. I love the product, but I get it's not for me either.

New Member
1 post
I have been losing hair and all though I love the product and I am feeling a lot better from using it, I do NOT like the fact that when I braid my hair I have all of a half an inch thick braid!! I have to stop using it too. Good I found this too. Thanks gals! (or should I say baldies)?

Waaaa I love isagenix and it's worked for me. I don't want it to be true. My long blonde hair has been falling out by the handfuls. Its only been happening since I've been on isagenix

I stopped using isagenix duey hair falling out like crazy. I’ve been off the program 8 months and my hair is making a come back

Apprentice

it's happened to most of the people and very common issue , I would say not used any product before the knowledge of pros and cons of that particular product , the best  things to get proper advice and recommendation from a dermotalogist ///