I have been on the product for 6 months and have lost between 15-20 lbs.  Right from the beginning of my 30 days I started noticing hair thinning.  It was very gradual but now it daily.  I recently got off the product and am noticing some regrowth. The cleanse team that you join via Facebook was no help as they commented "not enough calories"....I assure you I got enough calories!   I called the company and they stated they have not heard of this.  My blood work which I get every 3 months showed increasing high lipids....tryclicerides, sugars, cholesterol, etc. Last labs were after being on program 6 months.  Has anyone else experienced this? 

I have been on the products for about 5 years and the opposite has been the case for me. I do know that everyone is different but I cant imagine how your labs all went the other way. It may be that is just not a good fit your system.

I have lost a good amount of hair on this system/program I gave up using because it caused me so many problems just like the ones you mentioned

I actually experienced the exact same things really bad. I first experienced it last year a fee months before my wedding. I thought oh it's just the stress from the wedding, this or that. I had stopped Isagenix completely just before my Wedding in July 2017. Then I decided to cleanse again this year in April just a 9 day Isagenix Cleanse and I even only did one juice day because I was worried about it causing the hair loss.. and what do ya know my hair started falling out during I'd say day 7 of the cleanse and although it's gotten better since my last day using any Isagenix April 26th, 2018 my hair is still falling out a bit and not back to normal.. I'm definitely never using Isagenix again. I can say it helped me shed pounds quickly, but at what cost.

I have always had thin hair but I have been on Isagenix for 5 months and in the past month I have noticeably felt and seen a difference in my hair. It is thinning to a degree that makes me very worried that it is not reversible. Hopefully after you stopped Isagenix, your hair started going back to the condition it was before you started.
I get blood work in 2 weeks and I’m anxious to see the results....

I have been on isagenix now for 4 months list 26kg and my hair us falling out in handfuls I'm really worrird