I m a 25 yrs old male and i have frequent hair loss and my hairs are getting very thin. I dont like to use hair oil although i have dandruff problem. Is there anything else i can do for this except oiling...any vitamins or something...please HELP !!!

Hi go to a Chemist they will only be to pleased to help you , Take care , x

There are vitamins that you can take, biotin is a good one for hair, skin and nails. You can pick it up at Walmart. There are also several herbs that are believed to help hair as well. I am not a doctor so you may want to consult with one before starting any of these though; Saw palmetto, aloe, ginko, ginseng, burdock (also used for thyroid function).
You can also try adjusting your diet. There are extensive lists of foods good for hair. In general make sure you are getting enough vitamins, minerals, good fats, iron, etc.

However, you may want to have your doctor check your thyroid since that is a common culprit in hairloss.

Exactly what kind of hair oil are are you talking about? There are some really good ones out there that don't leave the ickiness, aragan oil is awesome, just put in after washing and let it dry.

There are so many reasons that hair may fall out and there are just as many solutions. I started having issues with hairloss when I was 27, it was related to stress and thyroid issues. Once I was able to get those worked out, I stopped the actual loss. However, it took time to make my hair strong again. But it required the use of several natural products. If you are interested, I would be happy to give you more info.

Thanks a lot nemiki....i was almost hopeless b4 bt now at least there is a way out :-D

my mom is a gynacologist and she is also worried abt my diet...i think that is the issue with me...i dont have breakfast in morning neither like eggs or milk...yukhh are there any alternatives ??

There are tons of alternatives. Are you more of a vegan or do you still eat meat? Either way, if it is diet related there are many options. First and foremost, make sure you get enough iron, omega 3s, and protien. Some readily available sources are nuts (walnuts are particularly good for this but if there is another variety you like go for it), avacados, spinach, kale, fish, shrimp, berries (especially blueberries & cherries). The good news is that a diet good for the hair will be good for the rest of the body.

If you are one of those people that just doesn't eat, try to start taking vitamins with meals or you can try GNC. I know they are thought of as a body builder place, trust me I am no body builder, but they are actually really knowledgeable and have some really good products for meal replacements. It has become one of my go to places for info.

As I said before biotin is a game changer. An older lady told me about it, she started taking it when she was on chemo. It works.

It may take a few weeks to see a difference, but eventually you should start noticing less hair falling out. I did make sure to use plenty of conditioner as well as a leave in conditioner. It helped take some of the strain off from brushing.

I am at work right now so I don't have all my books handy. When I get a minute this evening I'll try to get you some clearer answers. Please shoot me message with any particular questions you may have. I have done all sorts of research on natural hairloss remedies.

you should take Biotin 5 mg tablets OD (once daily) preferably after dinner.
or
Calcium Panthonate 100 mg tablets OD.

Firstly you should consult a dermatologist for the hair loss problem. And as for your thinning hair, you can use hair extensions to hide the thin hair. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use