Losing a lot of hair lately.

Receding hair line

While shampooing i notice a lot of hair falling out

My head used to be full of volume now very less volume

Gray wavy hair increasing

Some times when i move my hair in some other direction it kind of hurts my scalp

Sometimes i feel some kind of pimples on my scalp..one or two at a time i suppose

Age: 27 years old.

Gender: male.

Please help . 

I do not want to get bald so soon

My dad is 55 plus and he started losing hair rapidly at the age of 45 or so could not be genetics i guess.

Hi Hamza. Chances are that if your hairline is receding and you notice that you lose hair, you started getting bald and you may have started years ago without noticing. From the moment I noticed to the moment I had a bald spot on my head it was a year or so. I was even younger than you (the bald spot I had when I was 26). But I didn't turn gray like you do. Pimples may indicate that you have scalp acne, which might favor hairloss. But acne treatment also may cause hairloss, so you're trapped there. My father also grew bald later in his life only, but we"re of a generation where premature balding is more frequent: _[removed]_ Hairloss is different from man to man of course but you"re unfortunately probably in for premature balding. If it's any consolation, I was able to hide my balding for nearly 2 years and I haven't developed a completely bald pate until my early 30ies. Statistics say 16% of men lose their hair as early as 18 years old, 30% by age 30 and 53% by age 40. So, it could have been better for both of us but also worse! Brighten up!

But the problem is that the roots have started to shrink in size.. the bulb type shape at the end of the hair has started to shrink in size.. could that be because of some deficiency in nutrients in my body. Because hair just started in the beginning of 2018.
I am okay with the amount of hair that i have lost but is there any way to control it now?

wouldn't know
do you really SEE a difference in the size of the bulb? I never had such a close look at my hair!! it just fell out, like my fathers and my brothers did before. nothing to be done about, but no small deal either I agree, especially when happening when you're young!

Do you actually notice the shrinking bulbs? I mean that's common for male hairloss but I've never been able to see the difference on my own bulbs! Anyway, if you lose hair and your bulbs are smaller it's only normal male hairloss. In other words you've started to get bald. Even if your father's had healthy hair it can still be genetics (what about your mother's dad?). Mid-20ies is still considered premature but nonetheless at this age 25% of men are already losing their hair. So premature actually is getting pretty normal. I've read that losing hair before one was 45 used to be considered premature but now doctors have brought the age-limit down to 30. And I've also read that it's getting worse with 60% of 20year olds complaining about hairloss:
https://www.healthline.com/health-news/why-millennials-losing-hair-earlier#2

Hi. I'm studying dermatology and yes we're told that hairloss occurs earlier today in men and also that more women are affected. Some say it's stress related but it may also be a genetic evolution. We call" premature" balding setting in during or right after puberty. It concerns 5-7% of men. You're 27 and pretty average I'm afraid. Good luck.

25, bald spot on ttop of head, receding hairline in front
genetic "progress" sucks!

Come on guys, at 27 you've had plenty of time with hair, it's time you lose it. It's part of being male, like having a beard or a penis. My man is 28, he started balding 4 years ago (or at least it became visible then, before he had only lost hair on his temples like most boys do after puberty), and we're both ok with it. No big deal, it's only your body becoming adult.

Start using collagen, which you can add to juice or smoothies and drink. Also, there's an herb called horsetail that is said to grow hair like crazy. In addition, another herb...well, it's actually bark...called Fo-Ti helps with hair growth. You steep it in hot water and drink it as a tea.

I believe the hair loss epidemic is caused by environmental toxins. Even most shampoos contain sodium laurel sulfide, which is a known cause of hair loss and various allergies. But there are chemicals in everything you use unless you wake up and start reading the labels on the products you buy. Do some research on the harmful chemicals used in everything from dish soap to laundry detergent to air fresheners, etc, etc. Start buying organic everything, and also do a whole body detox once each month or two, to help rid your body of toxic buildup.

dunno, they say it may be evolution, just like we lost body hair, we'll lose head hair
maybe it'll be allright when everybody is just bald but until then it sucks!
28, bald spot, 3'', around vertex, bald temples, thinning hair in front
brothers 26, balding, and 33, bald

hi i'm a woman, I don't have problems with boys losing hair, bald can be beautiful, but during the process of course, when you see the scalp through the hair it's of course not that great. anyway, only to tell that lately I've started to become aware of just how many young men there are losing hair. my new bf is balding (but it started with the front hairline for him and he loses it gradually from there)) and he's very self-conscious so I started to look and at work there's 1/3 severly balding and they(re under 30,

Hi, bro. Yes, could be genetics,e specially if your father's bald, doesn't matter at what age. Can be stress related too, or just your own identity. My father's balding and he's 53. We both started at abuot the same time!