I know it's late in the day but I would just like to say happy mother's day to all the mothers out there. My mother decided to call early this morning and wanted my sister and I to have a cook out for her. We just got finished cooking the food. It started storming here and we had to come in luck was on our side to have finished the food. I'll write some more tonight I need to spend some time with her. Talk to yall later. Happy Mother's Day! :-D

Well, thank you. Happy Mother's Day to you too! What a great day for all the amazing mom's out there! Without mother's there would not be any people on this great planet of ours. So, thank you to all of the mom's out there who make our lives so wonderful. We appreciate you all so much. I love my mom so much and have a great relationship with her, as with my daughter. Truly a blessing and I don't take one day for granted with them. Be blessed today and every day! Happy Mother's Day and Mother's To Be!