would you get all in a panic if unexpectedly your company emailed they were providing the entire company with lunch in 20 minutes? Its happened here. We're getting free lunch. People are now talking about the apocalypse. :umno: discuss.

We get them if we go 6 months without anyone losing a limb. But we get a couple of days advanced notice.

i don't like the smell of it. :umno:

there is no free lunch. ever.

We get one every 90 days provided there has not been a "lost time" accident.

"lost time" here means you must lose a limb for the most part. if you can hobble or roll into work they'll put on light duty.

It give IT time to change the passwords of people that don't work there anymore.

i don't like the smell of it. :umno:

there is no free lunch. ever

Wow, you guys are paranoid.

I would have just thought, "Now what do I do with my bag lunch?"

8O thats horrible and strangely hilarious! :teehee:

That's how a former cow-orker of mine found out he got laid off. they disabled his password before laying him off.

No no, my cow-workers are paranoid. I'm just hoping its a tasty lunch.

i normally fear that there is a meeting of some sort that will bore me to tears or try to sell me something.

:LOL: yes, it is. OMG, she's not back yet?? What have they done with her??? :umno:

We had a free lunch last week.....but our lawyer was there too..... :umno:

If they include brownies for dessert, pass.

A) Pot, or B) Chocolate Ex-Lax

a caterer was apparently trying to woo our company? :shrug: but it was dang good!