Hi! i need to reduce my weight but i'm not interested to join gym , Please suggest me any easy way to control and reduce weight, I already had stopped eating non-veg food .

Thanks in advance.

As you want to reduce weight so you should do walking regularly.It is the easiest exercise to lose weight,so you should carry out simple exercises at home.  

Get a skipping rope and do short spurt interval skipping with that. Do about a half hour to 45 min of power walking or walk a block, jog a block for as long as you can. Something to think about adding to your home fitness which we have in our home and I have lost so many inches and lots of weight in the last year is a vibration plate, there are lots of different ones available. We ordered ours off of amazon and have not had any issues with it, our 3.5 year old daughter even goes on it as well as she sees mommy and daddy on it - so great for her to see us exercise. A gym, whats a gym?

If you are eating vegetarian make sure you are eating enough protein, such as beans, lentils, nuts, and possibly tofu (added fiber as well). If you are willing to eat fish which is great for you and lots of added minerals and vitamins then I would add that as well to your diet.

Hope this helps