I have a hard, painless bump on my palate. Its off to the right of the midline. Been there since Jan 10th thats when i first noticed it. It seems to have shrunk some in size since then. What could this be? It is the same color as the palate and cannot be seen with a flashlight. Im scared.

You probably have an incisive papilla that is producing mucus that is spreading to the surround.  There is nothing to be concerned about so just relax.  These types of hard, painless bumps are very common and even if it doesn't go away you will still be fine.  There are a number of different types of hard bumps in the m mouth and are often referred to as fistulas.  Some times they will ooze some fluid and at some time later seal themselves.  You need not think because you have a lump anywhere on your body that it is cancer.  Most of the time it's not, however that doesn't mean you should ignore a lump. 

Don't think it's a incisive papilla. It's not behind my front teeth. I noticed it there before I started a 14 day treatment with antibiotics for h pylori. It is the same color of the palate. I do remember a few months back scraping that area while brushing my teeth. The toothbrush slipped and jabbed me in the roof of my mouth. I'm a little concerned because those heavy duty antibiotics should have healed it. It seems smaller in the mornings. Fistulas? What causes those Susan? :(

Bump still there. Same size. :(

Anyone have an ideas. I'm very scared :(

See a dentist.