Hello. i have a small lump on the floor of my mouth about 1 cm. fromt the beginning of my gums on the back of my teeth. This lump is fairly hard and only hurts when i apply a good ammount of pressure to it, when i do apply this good ammount of pressure the lump disappears but then a few seconds later it re-appears. it is white but i think this may be because i scrached at it thnking it was a fluid buildup. i am only 16 years old and i used to smoke weed about every other day for about 3 months but i have recently stoped before this lump appeard. i used to smoke for 1 year, baye 4 ciggarettes a day. but have been done for 6 months. what could this little bump be.

if it doesnt go away, i adivse talking to a doctor. i have gotten bumps in my mouth before, without smoking or oral sex. usually happen from scratches from sharp foods or from biting down. are you sure you didn't burn your mouth? if it gets bigger or doesnt go away i would say talk to a doctor.

it went away finally, but i have a new problem, soar throat, this happend a week after the bump went away, but i have been at a camp for a week and think i might have caught somthing, but i have been home for 3 days and just a few hours ago got the soar throat, its 10 pm and i started feeling the soar throat at 8 30, and its august 1st