I recently came back from a trip overseas. After french kissing a few odd boys on random, drunken nights out, I came back home about a week later and noticed some course, white, painless bumps lining the inside of my mouth- just above my wisdom teeth. I'm freaking out. There are a million things it could be. The worst being- candida? Syphyllis? I'm too scared to even tell a friend, let alone t go see a doctor. Help!

You have to go to the doctor about it

The first thing is - have your wisdom teeth grown out completely, or are they still in the process of growing? If they haven't, than there are far bigger chances that those are just your teeth "breaking out", than these white bumps being related to some sexually transmitted disease such as candida (that does not transfer unless there is genital to mouth contact, in most of the cases) or even syphilis (in which case you would probably have much worse and much more obvious symptoms). I have to say that this, to me, sounds like a infection of your gyms, or some similar dental problem. And it definitely doesn't seem worth to loose all your nerves and get anxious thinking it could be god-knows what, when it can all be easily solved by a simple dental checkup.