Hello :-) A few months back i noticed a small (grape size) hard lump on my left clavicle. My left hand/arm had been going numb, after a big bump to my forehead. I went and saw a Dr in an outpatient dept and mentioned these things to him. He suggested that the numb arm/hand may be from a pinched nerve after bumping my head. The lump is fibrous tissue. That was all. I have had NO injury ever to my clavicle/sternum (breastbone?) The lump is now size of a LARGE grape. It doesn't stick up out of my skin tho. It is more wide then tall (from feeling it with fingers) Should i get another opinion? What is fibrous tissue?

That is very strange but if you have a lump like that which is getting larger then you should at least get a second opinion to ensure that it's not something more serious. Are you able to see another doctor?