Hi I got my tongue pierced Wednesday and it's now Sunday.. I have a hard bump in front of my tongue that goes all the way thru.. It's doesn't hurt too bad but I figure it's cuz my piercing isn't healed yet. Anyway a friend told me her and her sister both had it and they took their tongue ring out and popped it (a puss pocket) and it went away. I tried it but it hurt too bad so I stopped. Also I have bad breath because of dry mouth and my tongue is yellow. I brush my teeth in the morning and at night and use half water half mouth wash once a day and salwater once a day in between brushings. What should I do?

Hi mine is the same I got mine peirced on Wednesday and today is Sunday and in front of my peircing like on the sides and infront is like a lump going around it, is this normal? What happened with yours?

Mines is the same. Have u heard anything about it from anyone.

I have the same thing like a lump in front of have u heard anything bout it from anyone yet

I also have these two little white hard bumps in front of where my tongue is pierced, I feel as though it is just the healing process, keep doing as your doing. Do not try and pop it! It will cause more irritation. I got mine pierced on Wednesday as well. Just give it time! If you're really worried go see your piercer or your doctor.