I HAVE A LUMP ON MY CLAVICLE WHERE IT MEETS WITH THE STERNUM. ANY ONE WITH SAME CONDITION THAT RECEIVED ANY TEST RESULTS.

TY
CMONEY

I have never had this condition, but I want to be helpful. Let us know if you have a knot on your clavicle (bone), or if there is a lump on your muscle tissue, etc. You may have answers by now, but if not, please let us know the answers to those questions. If you have gotten test results (I hope), please let us know what you found out. It will be helpful to us and we want to be helpful and supportive of you.

Currently have this on my right side, went to GP today after a few months of it being there (I assumed it was a trapped nerve, and was too stubborn to seek help heh) got X-Ray tomorrow, with possibility of going for scan, and physiotherapy.

To the touch, the mass itself is not painful, but the surrounding area is, and it's causing pain when moving shoulder... Don't do what I did and just see how it goes expecting it to vanish, get it checked out for peace of mind. ^.^

I have one on my left side...have been experiencing pain for a year and a half. physiotherapy made no difference so having an injection, if that does not work then surgery will be the next step