For a few months now I've had pain at the clavicle bone, right of my sternum and when I touch it I notice it is rather larger than the other side.  I've have chest pain in the middle of my chest on the left side for a few months.  Cardiac tests show no heart issues.  I have had chest x-rays to check for pneumonia but nothing was seen.  This is odd.  I do not know what this could be.  Family history of Cancer of the lungs.  Bone cancer has crossed my mind.  With all the testing that was done on my heart, and nothing came of it, I am reluctant to start testing on my clavicle.  

Did you ever find out because i have the exact same problem

Hi I have it also told its osteo arthritis also have at shoulder end as well plus I have a few different arthritis isgoing on at moment it was xray that confirmed this diagnosis after having a stretch and a lovely loud crack and pain glad iI didn't fracture it hope its not cancer for yourself have you spoken to anyone about arthritis??