So about two years ago I noticed I had a small lump in in the center of my chest (upper sternum). Its about the size of pea and is getting bigger under my skin. At first it was really tiny, now its like the size of a pea(bebe pellet). No pain, however. When I push upon it towards my skin it seems to be grey-ish toned? Maybe its just my eyes. Slightly concerned, is their a possibility it could be cancerous? I do tend to get sleepy often and I am a very bad asthmatic(exercise and allergy induced, was diagnosed 2 summers ago. 19 years old.

Hello, I noticed a pea sized lump on the left of my upper sternum and causes no pain what's so ever, but u typed In a question on hoogle and the fort thing it said was bone cancer, I'm only 13 and am geting abit worried is it actully anythig worth bothering about?