I take deep breathes but it feels like i am breathing through a straw and it happens all thrpugh the day i am thirteen

I guess my post b4 didnt help so im going to tell u all my simptoms. I take a deep breathe in and get about only 1/3 of the air into my lungs. Like im breathing through a red vine with the top and vottom chewed off. I have to sit up when i go to bed or i choke. My heart beats fine and i dont get dissy but it is really hard to breathe. I am thirteen yrs old allergic to penasilin. I havent ha my period yet and havnt done sports for 2 weeks. Do any of u guys or gals kno wat i hav?

its hard to say what it could be..i have breathing problems as well and have had them for the last year... i went to a doctor and had test done.. blood, spit, and stool... i hope you have figured something out but if not and you see this... ask a doctor about a gluten allergy ... or even intolerance... i went on a gluten free diet and my symptoms are getting a little better but its only been three months so far..and at your age it will be tough ....im 22 and cant have any wheat products which is a lot of things...or barley.. and some other things...i hope this was a little helpful