I am thirteen. After i breathe in, my stomach/chest makes this weird cow noise. Also, it is very hard to breathe. Sometimes, when i am at pool parties, this happens, then my jaw locks and all this hot water rushes to my mouth and i cant breathe. I dont know what this is. When i lay down at night, my throat burns. Is this normal?

Hello, Guest!  You said after you breathe in, your stomach/chest makes a weird "cow" noise.  Does it sound like wheezing?  Does your parents notice this?  Have often does it happen?  You may have asthma from the fact of your description.  When you cannot breathe, you have something serious going on.  I am not sure why at pool parties, your jaw would lock up and cause you not to breathe.  The nightly thing where your throat burns is no doubt acid reflux.  You can get antacids for that situation.  You need to go to the doctor about the breathing issues.  You will need medication only the doctor can prescribe.

Has anyone else have these symptoms and would like to share their experience?

My parents do notice this. My mother refuses to ever take me to a doctor. She said either I have a nervous stomach or ate something that upset me. I have told her about the burning in my throat and she said its heartburn. I will convince her to take me to a doctor, because I do not believe what she says.