Hello
I am a 16yr old boy. I have a big problem. I usually get indigestion. I eat a considerable amout of food...... but the stool i pass is verry less. it is usually liquid and i feel ive got constipation. Wat should i do so that i pass a considerable amount of stool and my food get properly digested.....

Please reply me

It sounds like you've got some bad digestive issues.

Constipation is usually due to a lack of fiber. We get fiber from eating whole grains, fruits and vegetables. Do you eat enough of these things? The average teenager eats way too much sugar, so increase your intake of these foods and decrease your junk food intake.

hello,
From my experience at nursing school, while attending clinicals ...i think your symptoms mean that you've got a obstruction. if you are passing only liquid stools and you get stomach cramping and are taking in alot of food (not much fiber,vegetables, or water). My advise is to go to a hospital ASAP and get a CT (CT scan-is like an x-ray, only it shows blood flow in the body and area's where there is a blockage would show increased blood flow or blocked blood flow) done. A blockage could lead to a perferated colon (your colon could tear open if your blockage is too large) and inflammed intestines (very painful stomach cramps that require narcotics to make the pain manageable). My client recently had one of these and it was no fun for her. She was in the hospital for 4 days and couldn't have anything to eat except for ice chips because they wanted her to pass the stool or else they'd have to perform surgery. she recieved her nutrients and pain medicaiton through an IV. She was also given stool softeners and laxatives to help pass her stool. It was a miserable 4 days for her. If you can catch it before it becomes inflammed or perforates your colon, you may be spared from her fate. I Hope this helps you.