I have read a million places that taking flax seed oil will increase weight lose. I take Flax Seed Oil, vitamin C, and some pills that contain Kelp, Vitamin B6, Lecithin, Cider Vinegar, Grapefruit Powder. Also I believe I eat a good diet when I can, like if I eat at Mc D's I try to eat an Asian salad or a grilled chicken sandwich. Heres the problem since I started all of these supplements I feel a bit tired I wonder if any of these iteams are to blame. Does anyone have any experiance with any of these supplements or any results to share with me. 8-|

well you are keen to maintain your weight, like myself. I take Vit C/flaxseed oil/ Vit A/Vit B/ Multi Vits/ Hot herbs to boost my metalobism. Nothing has ever made me feel tired . I am aware that if you take to much of one vitamin/mineral you can make your system unbalanced, therefore depleted in other vitamins.minerals. Why not go to the Health food shop and ask if what you are taking is interferring in absorbtion of other vitamin/minerals. And watch the Mac.D's they might say that something is low fat, but watch the sugar content, as high carbos are just as bad as fat