Hi, I have a constant constipation, and I tried everything. I tried some medicines, but I had side effects and I had to stop. I hear from a friend about liquid flaxseed oil, and about its effectiveness in treating constipation, so I decided to try it. How should I take liquid flaxseed oil?

Hi, I used liquid flaxseed oil for my blood pressure. It can help with many conditions, such as attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, heart diseases and high cholesterol. I think you should use flaxseed instead of liquid flaxseed oil if you have constipation. I kept my flaxseed oil refrigerated in an opaque bottle, because it shouldn’t be exposed to heat and light. Liquid form contains 7 grams of ALA per 15-milliliter tablespoon. However, if I decide to use flaxseed again, I will buy capsules. It’s not proven for many diseases that this product really works, so I recommend you to consult your doctor before you use it. S/he might recommend you something better for your constipation.