hi I am 14 and pregnant and I am on a lot of meds for depression 1 have no idea how to tell my mom... what do I do ? please help

You need to talk to your mom you will not be able to hide your protruding belly and larger breasts.If you get signed up here we would be able to have personal messages and I could help you and mom through this.I know my step daughter got pregnant and we dealt with the pregnancy.So this is not new territory for me.Whatever is said to me is of strict confidence.

You should not hide this thing from your mom. This thing is not so small that you should hide it from your mother. Don't be in depression. Depression can affect your baby as well. You can talk to a professional like ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** posting of web addresses is not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use. She could help you come out of depression and can also motivate you to speak up to your mom.