Hello, I am a 17 year old male, and stopped daily smoking marijuana 2 months ago. The first four weeks i was riddled with panic attacks and anxiety, i had a huge workload at school and i think the combination of just quitting marijuana and the huge workload are what gave me them. But now, 2 months later, i am feeling rather down, pretty depressed, nothing is as fun as it used to be, and also, when i sit down to do homework, like math, once i work on it for more than 1 hour my hands get really shaky and the anxiety comes back!

Has anyone else experienced similar things? I've been reading studies that chronic marijuana use during adolescence can have permanent brain damage and i'm wondering if I'm ever going to get better.

Thanks.

By the way i had been smoking for about a year and a half

It is not that you have this sudden anxiety due to your quitting marijuana..
Shaking hands and restlessness are the effects of your not intake of drugs, so don't worry about these symptoms..
Better have a focused mind in overcoming your addiction problem.
Take some counseling also.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed