Has anyone downloaded and tried Vida health coaching? I just read about them and thinking about trying it out.

I use MFP, haven't tried Vida yet.

Yes, I’ve been using Vida, there just launched recently but offer excellent health coaching services that have amazingly made me to lose a bunch of weight (about 15 pounds in 6 weeks). They set me up with a health coach to figure out my health goals, diet plans, and easy exercise routines. I tried it because the first week was free but I pay $15/wk now and it’s worth it!

i have an iphone6 and the apple health app connects with vida to track my activity. it reports back to my coach every day. i've lost a few pounds already in 3 weeks. feeling good about it.

I just tried a free week with vida. No results yet, but have a good plan from coach Sue.

I just got an email from Vida that they're running a holiday promotion. I signed up for 3 months.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I got a lot of friends who are freak when it comes to their weight so I almost always hear a lot of programs about weight loss when we have our chitchat and MFP and Vida were no different. Most of my friends have recommended me to use MFP. I have seen the program but I still wasn't able to try it myself. Vida on the other hand is a bit interesting. They have this personal coach that communicates with you through your mobile and I think it's a pretty clever idea. I am leaning towards this program for now. We'll see once I get started.