Letterman's Top 10 Drawbacks to working ina cube (this is SO about my current job) 10. Being told to "think outside the box" when you're in a freakin' box all day long! 9. Not being able to check e-mail attachments or riff raffers links without turning around to see who's behind you 8. Cubicle walls do not offer much protection from any kind of gun fire. we totally expect this new guy to go postal....this is now a real concern 7. That nagging feeling that if you press the right button, you'll get a piece of cheese. 6. Lack of roof rafters for the noose. 5. The walls are too close together for the hammock to work right. 4. 23 power cords - 1 outlet. 3. Prison cells are not only bigger, they also have beds. 2. The carpet has been there since 1976 and shows more signs of life than your coworkers. And...the number 1 drawback to working in a cubicle.... 1.You can't slam the door and walk out when you quit.

:1:

Do I ever hear you on these!!!

I did manage to get my monitor facing away from the doorway...

No but you can unhinge them (ala Office Space)...
Oh, and

I have a mirror.

They built our cubes so there is no other way to face your monitor. :x unless you sit on your desk I guess you could face it sort of perpendicular to the doorway...

GREAT idea....

That's the key to un-interrupted surfing.

this one amuses me the most. :LOL:
:umno:

This one disturbs me the most. Perhaps trying to run the new guy out during his first week was not such a good idea. 8O

you? I sit 12' away 8O