I have been missing my period for the last 7 months now and I am not pregnant at all.. This happened before where I missed it for a year already then my doctor gave me pills to make my hormones regular again, I got my period for 2 months only and now its missing for 7 months again, so what could be the problem? Its really frustrating. I AM NOT PREGNANT PLEASE! Any help???

Are you at a healthy weight?  Your body will not get a period if you are at all underweight.  The sole purpose of the female body is to procreate (babies) and it will protect itself against pregnancy if you are too small to carry a baby in your uterus.  Your body knows when it is at a healthy weight.  When you are your hormones will regulate and you will become regular with your periods again.

Hope this helps

I weigh about 72 kilos, so I can't be under weight, I don't excercise regularly as well but I have been through a lot of stress lately, thank you though :)

That's ruled out then. I have also went over a year without periods and my gyno doctor said it's OK for the female body to do that - now they did run tests during that time and others and never found an answer. They may never.