THIS MAY SOUND SILLY, BECAUSE I DO HAVE TWO KIDS ALREADY AND IM 35. MY PERIODS ARE AT TIMES IRREGULAR, BUT HAVE BEEN REGULAR SINCE AUGUST OF 2005. I HAVE NOT SEEN A PERIOD FOR THREE MONTHS NOW, I HAVE TAKEN TWO PREGNANCY TESTS, BOTH WERE NEGATIVE. I HAVE SOME SYMPTOMS OF PREGNANCY (COULD BE JUST EMOTIONAL), BUT COULD THERE BE SOME OTHER UNDERLYING PROBLEM OR CHEAP PREGNANCY TEST???

I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH I HAVENT HAD MY MENSTURAL CYCLE SINCE JULY 3RD 06! NOW ITS ALMOST NOVEMBER.. IVE TESTED TWICE NEG NEG! NO SYMPTOMS WHAT SO EVER! I AM ONLY 22 NEVER BEEN PREGNANT, I AM GOING TO THE DOCTOR ON WEDNESDAY I'LL KEEP YOU POSTED, NICE TO HERE FROM SOMEONE GOING THROUGH THE SAME THING AS MYSELF! :-D

right as soon as you can !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:!: :!: :!: :!:

i am 18 years old. I never had any kids. Normally i have an irregular period. sometimes i would skip a month and never think anything of it, but i havent had my period in since october 31, 2006. i have taken 4 test and everyone of them came out to be neg. Now whats going on? well im going to the doc on monday so maybe ill find out the answers. if you wonna talk about this subject just email me at _[removed]_.

Have your doctor check for ovarian cysts, these seem to be the underlying culprits a good portion of the time. However there are various reasons to miss your period for an extended period. Let us know what the doctors says.

I am 36 and my husband has had a vesictomy so I am pretty positive I am not pregnant. I already have 3 kids and I have no pregnancy symptoms now. I just haven't had my period in almost 3 mos. I feel like I have to pee a lot and I have been spotting after intercourse but it is only light and it goes away within an hour. I was told I have fibroids but they are very small, and that was about 5 mos ago. I hate going to the doctor, so if anyone has any ideas...

I have been having the same symptoms for some time. I haven't had my period for about 3 mos.. I have had one baby, she is now 17 mos. My periods have always been irregular. The Dr's always just tell me it's stress??? I have been to the DR's alot..I always get the same reply. Of course I think its a hormonal imbalance my sex drive has decrease as well?? I also travel alot!!!!!!!!!! Any one recomend any natural drugs?? They have tried and helped?? Thanks

well i havent had my period since the end of july of 07 and had sex in between then and now oct19,07 i havent been throwing up but been
eating ALOT, and have WEIRD feelings in my stomach like a kicking feeling. had many headaches peeing i guess alot, im not sure if im pregnant can someone please help me with this ..

**edited by moderator**

i know how you feel i have not had a period since the 15th of july 07
i have never had reglar periods up until 5 months ago everything was going well then its just all stopped my period has never been this late before . me and my fiance:) have unprotected sex and have been for almsot 3 yrs now i have done 3 pregnancy test but all neg im getting married next year and im really starting to get concerned if i cant have children i have been doctors so many times and they say the same thing its stress but i have absoloutley nothing to be stressed about lol

Missed periods or periods can be caused by a few different things. A couple of those things are weight loss/gain and diet/exercise. Have any of you gone to the doctor to get them to do blood tests and other routine tests? Could be ovarian cysts, could be endometriosis, and other things, but it could also be pregnancy.

As for the last question listed on this discussion board from Guest, I suggest you take a pregnancy test or go see your doctor.

As for the last question listed on this discussion board from Guest, I suggest you take a pregnancy test at your doctors office. Maybe even getting a blood test to see if you have some kind of hormonal imbalance would be a good idea.

I am 22 years old me and my husband were trying to get pregnent. I haven had my period in almost 3 months. the last period i had was in september but it was very light and spotty. i dont know if im pregnent or not i have taken like i swear 10 hpt and all negitive and one blood test again negitive... i bought a home prenatal heart listener and heard a heart beat and i wasent my own it was going way to fast to be mine. someone help me im so confused. :-( P.S i have all symtoms of pregnancy including strech marks.

I just turned 36 Nov 2007. Its now been 3 months and I haven't had a period. I do smoke, I want to quit but its been very hard, might use the gum, the lozenges are terrible. I've spotted once but it was extremely light. I did have a baby two years ago and I have had a loop on my cervix because of a test that came back that I was positive for sections of abnormal cell growth. But that was taken care of and I did have several tests to see if there were anymore abnormal cell growth that might have appeared. I have had usually symptoms of PMDD two weeks before my period, sudden outbursts of anger, a lot of withdrawal but it usually subsided almost immediately a day after I started, but now I feel irritable with my husband and my child, I sound as though I am raging lunatic.

Hey, I'm in the same boat I have 2 children, am 26 and I haven't had a period in a few months now. I have to have smears every 6 months, I'm not pregnant and I also have an IUCD in. I asked doctor and he said if I'm not pregnant then not to worry about it.
But I am thinking of getting a second opinion.

i am 19 years old, have never been pregnant and have always had irregular periods...

sometimes i get it once every 2 months, and then the next time i get it every 5 days. now i haven't gotten it for almost three months, and i'm not pregnant. my mother has endometriosis...could this be what's wrong with me?